Last Updated on 10/13/2016
We adhere to the Patriot Act and we are required by law to adopt procedures to request and retain in our records information necessary to verify your identity.
NOTICE: A single-pay loan provides the cash needed to meet an immediate short-term cash flow problem. It is not a solution for longer term financial problems for which longer term financing may be more appropriate. You may want to discuss your financial situation with a nonprofit financial counseling service in your community. You will be charged additional fees if you renew the loan.
1. Registration and Account Security. To use the Services you must (i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services; and (iii) register for and use the Services in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- A. Account Registration.
- To access some features of the site, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, you will need to create a user name and password using your email address as your user name (“Registration Information”), we may ask you to give us other certain identifying information about yourself, including but not limited to your phone number and home address. When registering for and maintaining an account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You also agree not to impersonate anyone, misrepresent any affiliation with anyone else, use false information, or otherwise conceal your identity from EngageLoans for any purpose. Registration is free, at no time will you be asked for any payment information while in the registration path (form).
- B. You Are Responsible For Your Account.
- For your protection and the protection of other users, we ask you not to share your Registration Information with anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and other Registration Information. If you do share this information with anyone, we will consider their activities to have been authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A. Loan Offer Matching Services.
- Loan Offers Matching is a platform that allows users to submit a loan request to be matched with one of EngageLoans Loan Provider Partners to pre-qualify for certain loan offers, and requires registration or loan application submission from the user. Loan Providers will need your consent to use and accept electronic signatures, records and other loan term disclosures before offering you a loan. When using the Engageloans Matching service your application is subject to the terms and may require a credit report/score pull authorization. You can view terms here loan offers partner terms.
2. Third Party Service. You agree that content and advice provided to the Engageloans user by third parties is provided for information, education and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute legal, financial, tax planning, medical, or other advice from EngageLoans.com.
- A. Advice from Third Parties.
- Some of the Services involve advice from third parties and third-party content, EngageLoans is not responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take or authorize third parties to take on your behalf based on information you receive as a user of Engageloans.com. You agree that you are responsible for your own financial research and financial decisions, and that Engageloans is not responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take or authorize third parties to take on your behalf based on information you receive as a user of Engageloans.com. You agree that EngageLoans is not liable for any advice provided by third parties.
- A. Sharing Information With Third Parties.
- When applying for a credit or loan services offered on Engageloans, you may need to provide information such as credit card numbers, bank account numbers, and other sensitive financial information, to third parties. By applying to some of theses services, you agree that EngageLoans may collect, store, and transfer such information on your behalf, and at your sole request. You agree that your decision to make available any sensitive or confidential information is your sole responsibility and at your sole risk. EngageLoans has no control and makes no representations as to the use or disclosure of information provided to third parties. You agree that these third party services are not under EngageLoans control, and that EngageLoans is not responsible for any third-party’s use of your information.
- A. EngagleLoans Does Not Endorse Third Parties.
- The EngageLoans website may contain links to third-party websites and services. EngageLoans does not control or endorse these websites and services, EngageLoans solely provides such links as a convenience. You acknowledge and agree that EngagleLoans has not reviewed the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials that appear on such third-party websites or services, and is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any such content, and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third-party websites or services.
3. Our policies on email: We ourselves send out two kinds of emails:
- Our members may receive:
- 1. Welcome emails that may provide you with your username / password as well as valuable resources.
- 2. Email newsletters that will contain valuable tips / advice as well as information and links to our trusted partners. You can always opt out of this newsletter so you will no longer receive our newsletter. Please understand you may receive e-mails from our partners who are trying to assist you if you applied to a service offered by them- you may opt-out at any time from their e-mails.
4. Modification of the Services on EngageLoans.com: EngageLoans reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services at any time without any notice or further obligation to you. You agree that EngageLoans will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services.
5. Arbitration of All Disputes: YOU AND ENGAGELOANS WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT OR OPPORTUNITY TO LITIGATE DISPUTES THROUGH A COURT AND HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE THE DISPUTES BUT HAVE AGREED INSTEAD TO RESOLVE DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION.
You and we agree that any and all claims, disputes or controversies between you and us, any claim by either of us against the other (or the employees, officers, directors, agents, servicers or assigns of the other) and any claim arising from or relating to your application for this loan, regarding this loan or any other loan you previously or may later obtain from us, this Note, this agreement to arbitrate all disputes, your agreement not to bring, join or participate in class actions, regarding collection of the loan, alleging fraud or misrepresentation, whether under common law or pursuant to federal, state or local statute, regulation or ordinance, including disputes regarding the matters subject to arbitration, or otherwise, shall be resolved by binding individual (and not joint) arbitration by and under the Code of Procedure of the National Arbitration Forum ("NAF") in effect at the time the claim is filed.
This agreement to arbitrate all disputes shall apply no matter by whom or against whom the claim is filed. Rules and forms of the NAF may be obtained and all claims shall be filed at any NAF office, on the World Wide Web at www.arb-forum.com, by telephone at 800-474-2371, or at "National Arbitration Forum, P.O. Box 0191, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405." Your arbitration fees will be waived by the NAF in the event you cannot afford to pay them. The cost of a participatory hearing, if one is held at your or our request, will be paid for solely by us and will take place at a location near your residence. This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce. It shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1-16. Judgment upon the award may be entered by any party in any court having jurisdiction.
6. Agreement Not To Bring, Join Or Participate In Class Actions:
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action as to any claim, dispute or controversy you may have against us, our employees, officers, directors, servicers and assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs we incur in seeking such relief. This agreement does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. This agreement not to bring, join, or participate in class actions is an independent agreement and shall survive the closing and repayment of the loan for which you are applying. By submitting this Application you certify that all of the information provided above is true, complete and correct and provided to us for the purpose of inducing us to make the loan for which you are applying. You also agree to the Agreement to Arbitrate All Disputes and the Agreement Not To Bring, Join Or Participate in Class Actions. You authorize us to verify all in formation that you have provided and acknowledge that this information may be used to verify certain past and/or current credit or payment history information from third-party source(s). We may utilize Check Loan Verification or other similar consumer-reporting agency for these purposes. We may disclose all or some of the nonpublic personal information about you that we collect to financial service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as the servicers of your single-pay loan, and to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing arrangements. Such disclosures are made as necessary to effect, administer and enforce the loan you request or authorize and any loan you may request or authorize with other financial institutions with regard to the processing, funding, servicing, repayment and collection of your loan.
7. Notice to California Residents: Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the service or to receive further information regarding use of the service.